Popcorn Taxi offers concession* discounts to the following groups and organisations.
(ASDA, SPAA, MEAA, AWG, ACS, AGSC, ASE, AFI, Metro Screen)
Fox Studios Residents
(with Fox security pass)
- A valid concession card must be shown when collecting tickets.
- All on-line ticket sales are final and non refundable. They cannot be exchanged or swapped for any other Popcorn Taxi event.
- Please bring a printed copy of your booking confirmation email with you when collecting your tickets to avoid any confusion.
- Tickets are available for collection from the Popcorn Taxi Ticket Desk at the venue an hour before the event begins. The ticket collection desk will close twenty minutes after the event begins.
- Online ticket sales close by 3pm on the day of the event (unless sold out earlier).
- If an event is not sold out, tickets are available for purchase from the Popcorn Taxi Ticket Desk an hour before the event. We only accept cash for tickets purchased at the desk.
- We do not reserve tickets for people to purchase at the door. Instead we recommend that people purchase their tickets in advance through our online ticketing system to avoid disappointment. * This concession does not apply to premium events or those listed as 'No Free List'
- Seating at events is unreserved.
- If you are lucky enough to win tickets for an event, please collect your tickets as early as possible from the ticket collection desk. If you have not collected your tickets within half an hour of the event starting, we reserve the right to sell these tickets to the general public.